Friday, April 11, 2014

Watch Trick 'r Treat (2007) Online

Trick 'r Treat (2007)Trick 'r Treat (2007)iMDB Rating: 6.8
Date Released : 9 December 2007
Genre : Comedy, Horror, Thriller
Stars : Anna Paquin, Brian Cox, Dylan Baker, Rochelle Aytes
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Five interwoven stories that occur on the same block, on the same night. A couple finds what happens when they blow a jack o' lantern out before midnight, a high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer, a college virgin might have met the right guy for her, a group of mean teens play a prank that they take too far, and a hermit is visited by a special trick or treater.

Watch Trick 'r Treat Trailer :

Review :

A true Halloween Classic!

As a horror movie fan, I tend to be very critical of bad movies, sometimes misunderstanding independent fare as I hold these movies to higher standards. With that much said, this is the most enjoyable horror movie I've seen in a very long time! Rarely do I run out and buy something on Blu-ray after watching from a rental service, but this was one of those odd additions to my collection.

I'm not sure how something this good was shelved for so long, while Saw and Final Destination movies kept getting distribution.

Getting to the actual movie, it was scary,creepy, humorous, imaginative, and downright entertaining - everything a good horror movie should be. The Sam character is another instant classic, and I hope we see him again soon. The way the stories are told, and the way they are interwoven together was nothing short of genius. My favorite story is "Meet Sam" since it reminds me of an old Tales from the Darkside episode titled "Halloween Candy." But in general, all the stories are very good.

I can't say enough good things about this movie - even my wife - who hates horror movies admitted she enjoyed it. I hope we get a part 2 sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment