Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Watch Surviving My Mother (2007) Online

Surviving My Mother (2007)Surviving My Mother (2007)iMDB Rating: 5.6
Date Released : 2 November 2007
Genre : Comedy, Drama
Stars : Caroline Dhavernas, Ellen David, Colin Mochrie, Adam Harrington
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Clara's mother is on her death bed as she tells her daughter that she regrets they are not closer. This revelation causes Clara to pursue a closer relationship with her own daughter, Bianca.

Watch Surviving My Mother Trailer :

Review :

Very under-rated on IMDb

Well, we all know to take IMDb ratings with a grain of salt, right? I think most unbiased viewers would probably give this something in the range of 7-8. I had trouble deciding, but I went with 8, slightly better than average.

To me, the film had the feel of something Almodóvar would have directed, and fans of his should also like this film.

Aside from the plot, which I won't spoil, I liked the music selections, the creative placement of text messages, the duality of the Yellow Woman, and the hunky priest.

Émile doesn't seem to direct many films (according to IMDb) and the only other one I've seen is Mambo italiano, but this one seems slightly better. Hopefully the trend continues.

Given what usually passes for English Canadian cinema, we're very lucky to have this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment