Friday, November 22, 2013

Watch Berbagi suami Online

Berbagi suami (2006)Berbagi suami (2006)iMDB Rating: 7.5
Date Released : 23 March 2006
Genre : Comedy, Drama
Stars : Jajang C. Noer, Shanty, Dominique Agisca Diyose, El Manik. This is the story of women those are live in polygamy life. It's about their consequence to accept the status as other wife..." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

This is the story of women those are live in polygamy life. It's about their consequence to accept the status as other wife... See full synopsis »

Watch Berbagi suami Trailer :

Review :

Nice movie

I don't understand why many of my mates refuse to see this kind of movie. The kind of film, where for about 2 hours you will see a characters doing their talking. Yes! talking and talking where there are no action or explosive or super hi-tech gadget or even alien from Mars or a Superduperhero try to save the world.

This is why in general, this type of film drama didn't quite make it to be a box office in Malaysia. And I can say that why Malaysian film industry hardly compete with our neighbors country especially in ASEAN in making good film.

Berbagi Suami for me is very good film. It rated 18PL in Malaysian Cinema. The movie tell the story of 3 big women characters in dealing with polygamy in their marriage lives. The film divided its story with this 3 characters each and at some point will give us flash back that will connect to the other characters without even realizing that they share a similar problem.

For me this movie send a very clear message that it reject polygamy. Well.. the film is written and directed by Nia Dinata. A Woman!

I Like this movie very much even I am a man mostly because its storyline, its cinematography and the characters played by the casts.

Even the director put a footage of the Tsunami in Acheh in this film that really touch my heart.

I give 9 out of 10 for this movie. I wonder when will Malaysia my country will produced such a good film like this??

No comments:

Post a Comment