Friday, February 14, 2014

Streaming My Dead Girlfriend (2006) Online

My Dead Girlfriend (2006)My Dead Girlfriend (2006)iMDB Rating: 4.1
Date Released : 21 April 2006
Genre : Comedy, Horror
Stars : Ralph Gethings, Brett Kelly, Caitlin Delaney, Jody Haucke
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

When Steve accidentally kills Amy by backing over her with his car, he attempts to revive her using an ancient book of magic.

Watch My Dead Girlfriend Trailer :

Review :

extremely dumb humor but it still has some charm

College English professor Steve (Director Brett Kelly) plans to propose to his occult-loving, vegetarian girlfriend (and one time student) Amy (Caitlin Delaney). So after he accidentally kills her (in a ridiculous way), he chooses to bring her back with the help of the incantation books she conveniently owned to mixed results. They drive to an out of the way cabin in order to wait for her to 'get better'. But when his friends show up to party at the cabin, Steve has to keep them from figuring out that Amy's now a zombie. Fortunately, his friends seem to be as brain dead as Amy is all dead.

This silly little low-budget number was extremely stupid, yet I cracked a smile once or twice despite myself. Of the three Brett Kelly films I've seen thus far(the Bonesetter Returns, Final Curtain & The Feral Man), I feel it's safe to say that I enjoyed this one the most by far. Not to say that the film is flawless (it has many MANY of them) just that it had a fun atmosphere to it so I could overlook most of them.

My Grade: C-

Where i saw it: Instant Netflix viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment