Thursday, December 12, 2013

Streaming Coma Girl: The State of Grace (2005) Online

Coma Girl: The State of Grace (2005)Coma Girl: The State of Grace (2005)iMDB Rating: 7.7
Date Released : 5 March 2007
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Mark Bowden, Claudia Coulter, Rupert Degas, Paolo Fornasiero
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Grace Andersen never knew how to feel good, hated to feel bad, so she chose to feel nothing.

Watch Coma Girl: The State of Grace Trailer :

Review :

Truly Original

A true original. Hilarious and profound in equal measure. This is a simple story, well told. A writer myself, I know how hard this is to attain. The listed budget is a shocker yet, despite the lack of funds, the filmmakers achieved something truly heartfelt and genuine. Why, oh why doesn't the British Film Industry fund these true artists instead of throwing money down the drain on the usual Brit-flick fare? Too often I see talentless schlock with flashy editing used to cover over the drivel of a script and the tragically wooden actors. Not so with Coma Girl! My only criticism is the length: I wanted more. This is a film both my wife and I and also my two kids, 13yrs & 18yrs, love. We have watched it a number of times together. This film is evidence of a fresh new talent on the horizon. Could she be the female Woody Allen? It's about time she came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment