Monday, December 30, 2013

Watch Pool Party Online

Pool Party (2007)Pool Party (2007)iMDB Rating: 4.4
Date Released : 30 September 2010
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Justin T. Bowler, Sarah Horvath, Kenzo Lee, Meredith Giangrande. Matt's life is racing out of control - all he wants to do is pass the bar exam and win back his girlfriend, but his boss wants him to house-sit while he's studying, the boss's kids want a party, his friends distract him, his roommate's odd and the neighbours want to convert him. What's a guy to do?" />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Matt's life is racing out of control - all he wants to do is pass the bar exam and win back his girlfriend, but his boss wants him to house-sit while he's studying, the boss's kids want a party, his friends distract him, his roommate's odd and the neighbours want to convert him. What's a guy to do?

Watch Pool Party Trailer :

Review :

Not sure why people think it's bad

Netflix recommended this movie to me. (That should tell you what kind of movies I watch.) And I actually enjoyed it. No it wasn't high budget, but I thought it was funny. What can I say, boobies and crude humor make me laugh. As you may have guessed, I watch a lot of these kinds of films, and I mean A LOT of these kinds of films, and this is pretty much the rank and file of the genre. Plus, I thought it was sick that the puppet master dude from Heroes was in it. (I met him at comic con and he was the coolest.) I get the feeling that the other reviewers are quite a bit older than me and aren't really the kinds of guys that would normally watch this type of film. If you enjoy immature National Lampoon types of movies, then I recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment