Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Watch Man Maid Online

Man Maid (2008)Man Maid (2008)iMDB Rating: 4.6
Date Released : 28 October 2009
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Phillip Vaden, Sara Rue, Jane Lynch, Steve Hytner
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A second-generation male maid fights to save the girl he loves and their historic hotel from the clutches of a hostile developer.

Watch Man Maid Trailer :

Review :

Enjoyable, gentle comedy.

I really enjoyed this film. It had a simple story line which worked well and although most of the cast were unknown to me they were really good and believable. Chloe's singing put me in mind of Phoebe in "Friends" and her Indian chants were quite good and amusing. I thought that it was a nice gentle film which had some funny laugh out loud moments; the 'Guvnor' handyman and his performing son both being very comical. I also thought that it was intelligently written-not overly sentimental and has a "feel good" element to it.It is not a violent or nasty film and I would love to add this to my DVD collection as I would watch it again. I would rank it alongside Postcards from the Edge and Crossing Delancey films which I like-no one gets killed!

Plus it is good to see Raphael Sbarge on screen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment